SO....while starting to put our trees up-I had to step back about fifty times to make sure everything looked good! After putting both trees up....twice I got the procedure down pat.
The Christmas tree in the living room is now called the icicle tree, which was not intended. Throughout the years my parents, Michael's parents, my sister and cousin gave me beautiful ornaments. I didn't realize, until I started unwrapping all of the ornaments, they were all Icicles! I guess it's a good thing I love the icy look in a tree! :)
This ruggedly handsome tree is our Cowboy Tree. My mom was the culprit on starting this tree, she found and purchased some AWESOME ornaments for me one year. Of course, being the savvy shopper she is- she purchased them after Christmas on sale! This event led to a cowboy tree and more good finds on sale at Dillards!


1 comment:
Love them! they are gorgeous!
Post a Comment