Monday, April 4, 2011

Essex Visit 04.04.11

Hey Ya'll I'm back again with an update at the Essex (Cookeville).
Here is what my eyes spied....


Clothes:
Coats: Brands that caught my attention: Timberland and Carhartt
Still lots of formal dresses!
Looks like a new shipment of shoes came in also. And if they aren't priced, they're $4.99!

Baby:
Lots of Avent Bottle Accessories/ Supplies 
Baby Gates
Strollers!
Still A LOT of Carseats! I'm talking ALOT!

Kids: 
Tons of Water Toys! (Water Guns and Boogie Boards)
Smaller Bean Bags (kid size!)
Still several kiddie kitchens and kid size furniture (mostly chairs)
Safety Rails for Beds
I also saw the cutest kid's motorized golf cart!

Home & Kitchen:
Microwaves: Brands ranging from Oster to Kenmore
Stainless Frig
Martha Stewart Items (Comforter and Bed linens)
Coffee Makers : From Cuisinart's $14.99 to Krup's $79.99
Looks like some are the cappuccino kind!
(Sorry I don't know much about coffee!)


Misc:
Safes (possibly gun safes, I didn't look closely)
Exercise equipment! If you need a treadmill or weight bench they've got 'um!
Grilling Items: Tongs, Spatulas, Coals, Racks....
Gardening and Patio Items: Cushions and flower pots.
Humidifiers (Children's) 
TOOLS! 
YARN: An interesting find. They have boxes of yarn on large cones.
I believe each box has 8 to 12 spools. They are primary colors, the boxes are listed for $40.


I've got to show you what I found for my Niece! 
Melissa and Doug Sunny Patch Outdoor Toys!
  

They still have several of the Flying Disks and Toss and Grip Crab Toys!
And they're all marked 50% off! 
I bought all of these for $10. Retail price for all would be $30!
Just an example of the good deals you can find!


Happy Shopping!


No comments: