Once again, I missed the actually day of Kelly's Korner's Show US your Life....But I wanted to show everyone my Alma Mater!
The University of Tennessee and Me were meant to be!
When you go to a college for Architecture, there are certain schools who have accredited programs.
I chose to apply to The University of Tennessee and Auburn, both of which are accredited.
I got my acceptance letter in the mail a month earlier than anticipated, just so happens that affected my now-Husband staying at UT for another year!
The Art+ Architecture Building....Where I lived for the 5 year Architecture Program.
The picture on the right is the interior of the building. There is an atrium with faculty offices spilling out into the space.
Also during high school, I took many trips to Knoxville to tour the school. Attending some football games growing up helped seal the deal! : )
Click here for "famous" people that went to UT!
UT was a great school, I ended up meeting some of my best friends there (all of which were in the Architecture program with me)!
Although my College experience was heavy laden with Art+Architecture Building All-Nighters, cutting my fingers with Exacto knives (making models), calculating stair heights and square footages, and consuming all sorts of junk food as a "meal".
It was also filled with Best Friends, Going to Basketball Games, Football Games, having my own "desk" in studio on campus, learning to design, and great trips to the Potato Bar in Gibbs.
PS: We went to the UT vs Georgia game last Saturday! It was great going back and seeing all the changes on campus! We





4 comments:
I'm proud to be a volunteer too!
You solved my Drema dilemma. I did see that pizza story on the news and I am quite certain it was the same night I had the dream! Thank you!
I Love this post by the way! I Like seeing into your world, it's such a happy place :D
I'm glad I could help Tara! :) For some reason I automatically thought of that story? haha!
Post a Comment