Monday, May 23, 2011

Essex Finds 05.21.11 Mt. Juliet

I'm back from a shopping weekend with good finds! :)

I found a couple things at Essex in Mt. Juliet!

My small buy- a BB Dakota Dress for $15 (original price $78).
It has a slight racer back and a tulip/bubble hem.
BB Dakota ‘Evalyn’ Dress

Also my Mom found some great BCBG cotten shirts @ 4.99 a piece! 

My big buy.......
This beauty for $149.
It was part of the Store-wide bargain hunt, so I got an extra 10% off!
= $134.10!

(Picture in Essex Store)

You may want to sit down in it for the original price.

Image 1
$895, that's right I saved $750.
The only thing I found different was the legs on my chair were backwards.
No Problem, I just unscrewed them, and put the roller legs in the front and the stationary ones in the back! :)
I'm in love with the chair!

I hope you all had a great weekend!

2 comments:

Hilary said...

Hey Allison,

I love the chair you found... you got a great deal! I was going to the Essex in Nashville at Berry Hill this weekend but I guess they are closed. I called them and the phone number was not working, so I went to the store in Cookeville and got two good deals. I found Emma a sleigh toddler bed 1/2 price for $25.oo (im going to paint it white) and by big find was the cutest pink pro golf cart 1/2 price for $49. Emma is still too small for it so I going to give it to her for her birthday next year. =)

Allison said...

Thanks, I was excited! That's strange their phone wasn't working, I have never been to the one in Berry Hill. Good deals! They had some great kid's stuff! I'm glad you got the pink golf cart. I was eying it for them to mark it down, haha! Emma will look so cute in it!